Sue, just so I will not be misunderstood as to my motives for urging you to
share PD with your students, IT IS FOR THEM, not just FORyou, as my email
may have suggested.  They need to know what is wrong with you, if you shake,
or are suffering with other PD symptoms.  When I went out  of class in a
wheelchair  to hospital, or had to lie down, they did not freak out, they
knew what was going on.  I think you recognize their intelligence when you
show them you have confidence in their ability to understand and deal with a
serious subject like an incurable disease.  They can  take it, but they need
to be taken into your confidence, I think.  [log in to unmask]