Dear Camilla,

You asked if anyone else on PIEN had received a post from "Bonnie Clay Riley"
with an attachment.  I got home and found one in my e-mail.  Since it
referred to a post I had sent in earlier, I tried to open it.  Fortunately
for me, my iMac couldn''t read it.  I deleted it everywhere I could find it,
and so far nothing seems to have happened to my computer.  Does anyone know
what kind of damage this virus is supposed to do?

Thanks for the warning.

Marge Moylan  57 - 41 - 39