To: John Cottingham and PIEN readers.

Is it possible that the PIEN itself is contaminated?
I dont write in very often, but I wrote to PIEN to give my three rule recipe
to avoid a virus.
Very shortly thereafter, I received two of the phony email letters from the
sources mentioned. Since I did not open them, I dont believe I have a virus.
I have never written to the two addressees in question before. I aasked them
if they sent me the emails  and if so why? One nice lady from Canada
telephoned and assured me she had not sent it.
Frankly, John, I'm suspicious of the PIEN as being infected. Is it possible?
Sid Levin
PS My three rules are still valid:

1. If you dont know the sender, don't open any attachments from them.
2. If you do know the sender, don't open the attachment unless you knew they
were sending it.
3.  If you receive a letter with an attachment from someone you know, but
were not expecting it, write back for a confirmation that they did in fact
send it.
4. Take two aspirin and go to bed. You can sleep safely.
(Fourth rule is from Momma!)
Sid