--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Laura Eckart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:25:07 -0400
Subject: Action Alert

ACTION ALERT- JULY 20, 2001

WE NEED YOUR HELP! There has been tremendous Congressional attention and
media attention on Embryonic Stem Cell Research this last week. President
Bush has been quoted in the media that he will make his decision soon.
So, we need to keep the pressure on President Bush and Members of
Congress! We need to continue to make our voices heard!!

WHAT YOU CAN DO!

1. Call the President and urge him to support Embryonic Stem Cell
Research.  Call the White House Public Liaison: 202-456-2930 or e-mail
the President www.whitehouse.gov

2. Call your Senator or Representative from your state and urge them to
support Embryonic Stem Cell Research. If they already support the
research- thank them for their support.  If they do not support the
research- urge them to support this vital research. Locate your member by
calling the Capitol Switchboard 202-224-3121 or look them up on
www.house.gov or www.senate.gov

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Sincerely,
Laura Eckart