Bonnie,

An awful way to get to know us all -- yes, but you will be remembered as one
who was the object of hysteria and yet responded with grace,  responsibility,
and good humor.  I apologize to everyone on the list, and especially to you,
Bonnie, for the part I played in the hysteria.  I really knew better than to
say the things that I said, but I got confused and felt like I was being a
good citizen by chiming in before I gave any thought about what I saw.

Thanks also to John Cottingham, Bob Fink, and Sid Levin for their calm
explanations and for suffering some fools gladly.  I'll now take my two
aspirin and go to bed (after re-reading the story of Chicken Little).

Best,

Rees Jenkins