>    Subject: Re: MJF Hacking?
>    From: Ed Grskovich <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:10:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/01 3:50:35 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I don't know [how] they got my e-mail address >>

I was warned years ago: "Don't forget that on the Web you leave footprints
wherever you go." However, that shouldn't stop any of us from looking around.
Just be careful with e-mail attachments that are included with mail from
strangers—although, that's how many of us see new family photos these days.

Ed Grskovich