Hi, Everyone, Frankly, we really don't know what's going on with what we see on the list. We do know that a few of us out here are working our tails off trying to see if we can discover something pertinent about our illnesses. If we weren't positive thinkers and believers in the goodness of PIENO, it might occur to us to think that some of you whom we've gotten to know and to respect as cyber friends are forgetting that an individual needs a minimum of 9 hugs a day to make it psychologically and emotionally. Now we won't refuse anyone's hugs, but right now we sure could use a few positive thoughts. Even if you don't agree with what we're doing, you could clear some space on the PIEN list, tell us so and still wish us well! For us, E of the headdress ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn