This is a copy of previous note sent earlier, but it is sent again to an additional list.  I also noted that a few replies from various sources were completely identical by instructing to read an attachment that was CONTAMINATED.  Please beware!
MM

Just a little note to my E-mail world.  Apparently, my computer had been taken over by an apparently unscrupulous hackster.  It seems that he/she might have sent some material possibly even unpalatable, under my name and I could not regain possession of my PC.  My E-mail files (including all my jokes in English, French, and Spanish) accumulated over many years was completely corrupted and lost.  My son just left here (at home, it's 2:50 AM) after saving what he could from my hard disc which was then re-formatted.  He then installed the new XP Microsoft which will be released in October.
I would like to re-establish contact with the many friends I have in the Parkinson international community and the many other friends I have been so honored to have, and rebuild my library of references.

Humbly yours,
with love,
Michel