Samantha-- just call the APDA at : 1-800-223-2732   and request
Educational supplement #16  .  I also received it, as I think everyone on
their mailing list would have.

>ira,
>
>how do i find the article?  sounds useful to have on file.
>
>sami
>--
>
>On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:53:26   Ira Wile wrote:
>>The American Parkinson's Disease Association, Inc. Educational supplement
>>#16  which was received today has an excellent article about not going to
>>the emergency room.   I highly recommend it.   I do not have a scanner or
>>would have included it.

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org