Dear List,

Well once again I turn the list for help.  At 51 years, I have been caught up in the new American economy called "corporate downsizing".  It came as a real shock. As I sat in the "downsizing" meeting, my mind swirled, What am I going to do? I can't write, so filling out an employment application is impossible.  How will I ever sit still through an interview?  If I can't fill out an app, does that mean I am disabled?  So I turn to you the list for help.  Has this happened to any of you? Do you have any legal and moral experience.  I sit here at home not sure what to do.  I have plenty of confidence that my mind works just fine, but the PD has taken its toll,  I would appreciate any info, help, or suggestions.

Thank You,

Paul Ayers [log in to unmask]