                       I am your host, Leonard
Casavant
                              also known as "Chy"
               and I have had Parkinson's disease for
10 years.

                                    Join me
                       while I travel through
cyberspace
            to talk with others who are involved with
Parkinson's.

                               With a Purpose?

                              Yup, three of them.

         1. Raise awareness and understanding of
Parkinson's disease.
                             2. Fund the research.
                               3. Find the cure.

                         Who's On the Show This Week?

                     BROADCAST WEEK 50: ENDING
2001/07/28

                                   Show 50a
                            Thursday 26th July 2001
                         from 9:00 am to 10:00 am EDT

                                     Live!
                                   Broadcast
                          from CHILLI-cothe ILLI-nois
                               from the home of
                          Joan E. Blessington Snyder
                                   recipient
                                    of the
                         Sidney Dorros Memorial Award

                          Listen to the broadcast on
                                 VoiceAmerica
                    Phone in to talk to Chy and his
guests
          Joan Snyder, Donna Dorros and Peggy
Willocks, toll-free on
                                1-888-355-5204
                          Add your voice to the show!

                                   Show 50b
                            Thursday 26th July 2001
                         from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm EDT

                                    Taped!
                     as originally broadcast this
morning!
                          from CHILLI-cothe ILLI-nois
                               from the home of
                          Joan E. Blessington Snyder
                                   recipient
                                    of the
                         Sidney Dorros Memorial Award

                         Listen to the re-broadcast on
                                 VoiceAmerica
                              Sorry no call-ins!

                                 What's New?

                        See the New! "What's New?"
Page

                 What shows are you planning for the
future?

                       Join our intrepid cyber
traveler
                                     "Chy"
                              that talk-radio guy
                  as he seeks the answers to these
questions

                          What's Happening in Canada?

           What's Happening Simultaneously in New York
and Florida?

                         What's Happening with Tulips?

                        What's Happening in September?

                  How Can I Listen to the Live! Shows
On-Air?

                                To listen Live!
                point your StreamAudio-enabled web
browser to:
                                 VoiceAmerica

                                 To talk Live!
                      point your telephone toll-free
to:
                                1-888-355-5204

                        Who Else Has Been On Your
Show?

                             We have been honoured
                     by many People With Parkinson's
(PWP)
              as well as Care-Givers (CG), medical
professionals,
         parkinson organisation representatives and
patient advocates,
                    all actively pursuing our shared
goals.

                               For more details,
        including links to any World Wide Web sites
affiliated with our
                                guests, see the
                              Programme Schedule.

                       How Is This Project Being
Funded?

                Through donations from people like you
and me.

       I am constantly seeking sponsors to ensure that
the show goes on!
      The shows started on 2000/08/06, and will keep
on going as long as
                    the interest and support is out
there.

               Travels With Parkinson's is a