I too am holding up quite well as I approach my 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 years of a
staged Bilateral Pallidotomy done by G. Rees Cosgrove MD of MGH in Boston.
What's amazing to me is that I'm still making progress. For example, I'm
taking swimming and dance (NIA)lesson and for the very first time I feel
that my body has picked up the beat. It's beginning to flow.

   my best...........george