>Hello, I wanted to share my letter to the President (even though I am fairly
>certain he will never read it)

Dear Stacey--that was a powerful letter--I hope somebody reads it---  if
not W. then one of his aides who might be impressed enough to pass it
on...thanks for sharing it--I've always loved the rowboat in a storm story.

              Camilla Flintermann

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                  "A single voice among thousands stands alone,
                                   but a thousand voices united as one,
                                          stand to make a difference!"