From: Bob Anibal [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 5:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware of any attachments from anyone you don't know - a couple of the
forums I"m on got hit including me but my virus program caught it ( I just
updated the program yesterday  -  how's that for timing ) The name of the
attachment is - Humor.txt   pif.  The message is generally  -  "Try this if
you want a laugh"  It is a Trojan horse  it will send itself to everybody in
your address book.
This is real  not a hoax
Bob or Pop as the case may be.