On Sunday, July 22, Norton Anti-Virus picked up the virus in two posts, both
with the same title., and both had been posted on July 21.  They were
quarantined and deleted, but I have no idea how much damage, if any, they
did.  I notified everyone that I exchange e-mail with regularly and so far
nobody has reported any problems.

I also notified the authors of the two posts, as a friendly
"heads-up," and one of them chose to take it as an accusation.  It was by no
means meant that way.  I have only posted here once before, in June, so I
doubt that the target is regular posters ~~  however, I am a regular reader!