Ray,
Who is your Congressman/woman?
Has he or she taken a position yet?
You can't pester them into voting your way, you've got to try and convince
them that it's the RIGHT thing to do.
How?  I suggest you get a newspaper to cover a visit to a Children's Hospital
and a caption about kids are Potential adults and they are suffering now.
Or write to your Congressman with a copy to Letters to the Editor, suggesting
he go visit a Children's Hospital and explain to those kids why they must
suffer. Tell him to explain why people would appaarently prefer that a
surplus blastocyst be incinerated instead of utilized to help find a cure for
the kid's malady.
Please do not blame the Republican Party. The bill we're fighting for is by
Senator Specter,, who is Republican and we need every darn Republican we can
get. Also Greens and Democrats and even the  Wobblies of the world. .
El Presidente is not the Party, he is the figurehead for the party.
Happy hunting.
Sid Levin