This is the third email I received from someone I dont know, telling me to to
look at the attachment.

It came from [log in to unmask]

The truly odd part of this, all three repeated to me things I written in to
PIEN,
I dont think I'm infected because I followed the three rules,
1)  Dont open attachments or take candy from a stranger.
2)  If it's from someone you know, don't eat the candy unless its wrapped in
the original wrapper or you check with your friend, the candy giver
3)  If it's from someone you know, and you were expecting it, eat the candy
or open the attachment.

If a portion of this letter comes back to me with an unexplained attachment,
I will definitely conclude the Toronto Server is bugged.

Sid