From: "Paul Ayers" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: Help!!

> Dear List,
>
> Well once again I turn the list for help.  At 51 years, I have been caught
up in the new American economy called "corporate downsizing".  It came as a
real shock. As I sat in the "downsizing" meeting, my mind swirled, What am I
going to do? I can't write, so filling out an employment application is
impossible.  How will I ever sit still through an interview?  If I can't
fill out an app, does that mean I am disabled?  So I turn to you the list
for help.  Has this happened to any of you? Do you have any legal and moral
experience.  I sit here at home not sure what to do.  I have plenty of
confidence that my mind works just fine, but the PD has taken its toll,  I
would appreciate any info, help, or suggestions.