Last night, I sent in to the PIEN a notice that I had received three emails
with attachments and they probably had that "worm." All three were direct
quotes of STATEMENTS that I had put on your Toronto Server.
Follwing my usual procedure, I deleted them without opening the attachments
In todays mail, I received the latest TorontoU service postings and
immediately after, was another phony email.

It seems to me that this "instant" Kick-back could only have been done with a
worm in YOUR server. I firmly believe that your system is bugged.