To Sue Weiler  and list members,
I'm glad to read that you won the suit against your former employer. Good
for you! Thanks also for sharing your experiences with the rest of us.
You wrote:
<< know, with a few adaptations (I can't write legibly either), I could
have
continued with my original job.  I also believe I could have done the
jobs
that I applied for.  It is very unfair to be treated this way.  I got mad
and I got even.  My hope is that my former employer will at least think
twice before trying the lousy tactics, with another disabled employee,
that
they used to get me to quit.>>

And now maybe others who are also being discriminated against will be
encouraged to take legal action, and more  employees will think twice.
Maybe others who have lost jobs because  will get ideas about other
options for them, such as applying to the Dept. of Vocational
Rehabilitation as you did. I don't think many of us were aware that they
could help like that. Thanks, Sue.

I think, at it's best, sharing information like this, and bringing about
positive change is what this discussion list is all about.
Best wishes for success with your new business, Sue.

Linda