I think Schaaf Angus / Meadow Creek Ranch can tell you a whole lot more but
right now Gordie is taking:
A multi vitamin mineral one-a day
A Calcium / Magnesium supplement (900 mg calcium)
200 mg of CO Q 10 (will increase shortly to 300 mg)
800 mg of vitamin E (will increase to 1200)
2000mg vitamin C (increasing to 3000
800 mcg folate
650 mcg vitamin B12
a B -complex containing B-1 150mcg
                                    B-2 150 mcg
                                    B-3  150 mcg
                                    B-6  150 mcg
                                    Biotin 150 mcg
                                    Pantothenic acid 150 mg
                                    PABA   100 mg
Zinc 50 mg
Ginko Biloba   80 mg
Milk Thistle  300 mg
I can't list all the things in the one-a day but it is the one for seniors.
Centrum Silver
We are still missing a few and increasing slowly so I don't give him  digestive
problems

Norma