George!! So good to hear from you after such a long time. I can
absolutely vouch that you are doing much more than "holding up quite
well" -- for those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting
George in person, he has enlisted a Marine Corps drill sergeant for a
personal trainer, walks backward, takes horseback riding lessons, and is
training a somewhat wilful pooch, Pinto. He produces a newsletter that
is about people, and incidentally mentions PD on occasion. He has
produced a first-class videotape dealing with his second pallidotomy. He
is an excellent cook. And boy, does he know lobster!

Wishing we could all somehow get together for a giant lobster
feed...............
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/