Sid, I have been calling, bugging, emailing even my State legisators (who are
right-wingers) and they hate me.  A lifelong Republican, I'm changing
registration after 2002, want to vote against them in primaries in CA.  Think
this is most important issue since slavery issue and I will not compromise,
which will lead to breaks with family and friends.  I know there are many
Republicans favoring stem cell research, but the big trouble, I think is from
the evangelical   right (wrong) wing , at least in my area, and they are
tough and well-organized.  Don't thnk there is hope in time for a cure for
me, but I care about future generations and children, especially.

I'll still keep calling if it kills me, my last act for humanity.  Makes my
PD symptoms worse.  This is such a "no brainer",  don't understand
opposition, at least when people know what  blastocyst is.  Does a squirrel
murder an oak tree when he eats ab acorn???  Rayilyn