hi my name is janet-i go by wildjan ha ha-i an 49 and have hd pd for 14 years.  in many ways i am lucky-i never have had tremor-howevr i have freezing  real bad-my knees are very callosed from falling on them=good bones-have nrver broken any bones. i am very activ-i bowl on a league and i ride my mountain bike-just rode in the big STP seattle to portland bicycle challenge. i represented the northwest parkinsons foundation  on TEAM PARKINSONS . this was my 2nd year . would enjoy communicating with othr active pd patints  thnx-janet

----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Grskovich
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 8:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Crawly Feeling

In a message dated 7/19/01 8:49:18 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< crawly feeling >>

Dear Jacob,

What a great description!  Over the next few months, neurologists will have
to add that word to their charts as we all now know what to call it. I may
have had something like that (to me, a claustrophobic feeling), before we
knew I had PD.  My Internist prescribed Clonazepam (Klonopin)--an anti-anxity
drug.  I take one-half of a 1MG ahead of time when I expect trouble.  For me,
it works quickly. Later, the Neuro agreed that It was OK to continue to use
Clonazepam, as needed, along with my Requip.
I have read that, to some, this class of drugs, benzodiazepines, can be
addicting, but I can now go for weeks without even that half pill--but, I
always try to remember to have some around in my pocket before visits to the
dentist, crowded places, etc.

In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsnGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com