Greetings Don to you and your Lady Vivian.......
 Glad you gave the auction a try---but it was OK to leave--those things go
on FOREVER !

You give good advice, as always, to other PWPs, you are a great example of
living a full life, even if that old PD won't let you do everything you
want to do.  None of us  really can do everything  we would like, but  that
doesn't mean we can't do something !

Peter wanted me to "have a life" too, and I am doing things now that I know
he would enjoy---funny not to do them together, but we had many years of
togetherness, and good things to remember--just like you and Vivian---give
her a hug for me----

Peace and Love, Camilla

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
                  and also at