Dear LIST friends--
I will be away from my iMAC from tomorrow, Aug.. 1st to Sunday, Aug. 5th.
and will be setting CARE and PIEN to NOMail very soon.

In my absence, Jeff and Sharon will be available to help with any CARE
problems that you have.  If you need to reach my personally, a post offlist
will be waiting for me on my return.

(P.S. to fellow cat-lovers---not to worry, my daughter will be very good to
Mimi-Ji !)

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org