Dear all,

Effective this afternoon, I will be going "nomail" on the Parkinsn List,
this while we are on a driving vacation up the West Coast into
Canada.  Lots of sightseeing, some salmon fishing on Vancouver
Island, and visiting some friends both north of the border and in
Washington and Oregon.

If anyone needs to contact me, I plan to pick up private e-mail every
few days (sent to my private e-mail address as in the header).  We will
return on August 20.

All best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"