On 29 Jul 2001, at 13:50, ervinmccarthy wrote:

> Upon starting Sinement on three separate occasions I've found that on  each
> occasion my right foot cramped and twisted.  Upon stopping Sinement the
> cramping stopped the next day.

You sound especially sensitive to sinemet.

Years ago my left foot would be dystonic late in the day, and I
presume it was due to an overdose of sinemet.

Nowadays, the first indication that my dose of sinemet is beginning
to work is that my left foot starts squirming of its own accord.  My
upper limbs may still be in tremor, meaning that I am both over and
under medicated at the same time for different body parts.  The
dystonia also occurs whenever I am medicated and under stres, and
when a dose is wearing off.

Phil Tompkins
Amherst Mass.
age 63/dx 1990