HI  Ervin,

To the contrary, in me,  toe curls and twisting, dystonic
feet are signs of very low levels of circulating
dopamine, and taking a tablet of either Sinemet  ,
or generic (Teva brand) carbidopa/L-dopa
RELIEVES these problems!

I believe this to be the usual experience for many PWP's.
Are there PWP's on PIEN who can confirm this?

Toe curls and dystonic, twisted feet are the signs, in me, of
the underying PD, of the disease itself, unmasked.

Ivan Suzman
51-39-36

:-)