Yes. Corporations do things to make money. I don't see this as a bad thing. The
corporations hire people to do all that is necessary to keep their business
profitable. This makes stockholders happy. It makes employees happy. It makes
stores happy. It keeps the ball rolling for us to have the life we have in the
U.S. I know the fad is to cricitize the U.S. for everything but this is a very
shortsided narrow minded fad.
There is nothing bad about making a profit. Do you want to work for nothing?
People are always afraid to praise corporations like Dupont. Think where we would
be without them and others like them.

Norma Dikeman