Greg,

Could you tell a little more about the apomorphine that you inject in your
feet?  I'm asking because my left foot often clenches up whenever I try to
walk or jog for more than a quarter mile.  It also happens often on the
exercise bike.  I've complained to two neuros about it, and the only answer I
could get was to take an extra half-tab of Sinemet (which helps, i.e. the
distance goes up to one-half to three-quarters of a mile).  It seems like
more Sinemet would be the answer, but I'm trying to hold my Sinemet intake to
a minimum.  The neuros didn't suggest it either.  One neuro said that the
next step was a muscle relaxer.  I don't want to a general muscle relaxer
because I fear that it would interfere with my other activities.  Is your
apomorphine like a specific muscle relaxer?

Thanks,

Rees Jenkins