No, not that would not be Bread and Roses...Spam and Viruses are what seem to
have been hitting my inbox in droves since I signed onto this listserv a
short time ago.

I wonder if anyone else on the list has had this same experience, and if the
list is so vulnerable and porous, does someone at the central server have the
wherewithal to offer more screening and protection? Truly, in my several
years on the internet this is the worst it's ever been.

Otherwise the list is great!

Kathleen