Hi All,
       It has been interesting to see the various viewpoints on toe-curling due to Sinemet. I take my dopamine as Madopar as opposed to Sinemet, but I guess that the same problems can be expected.
I used to get severe toe-curling in my early years of PD, but in my case it only happened whilst the Madopar was "kicking-in" , never when fully "on", then again whilst "coming-down" and never when fully "off". So I was convinced that it WAS due to some part of the process of the dopamine being absorbed by my body.
Regards
Nigel, age 46, diagnosed at 34.