VORACIOUS

Evil intent so mean and sinister,
Power beyond mere man or minister,
        Possessive demon, pursuing by stealth.
                Monster smirking,
                Always lurking,
        Madly voracious, impounding God's wealth.

Playing its part no need for rehearsal,
Crushing the weak there is no reversal,
        Silently mobile, usurping all life.
                Monster hurting,
                Always flirting,
        Endless progression, no marching or fife.

Limitless might unfailingly scornful,
Conscience depraved completely unmournful,
        Obsessive desire, obtaining the goal.
                Monster fooling,
                Always ruling,
        Abyss eternal, and lacking a soul.

Its face reveals not a hint of kindness,
Mercy is void destruction is mindless,
        Infinite purpose, compelling the game.
                Monster wailing,
                Always hailing,
Boldly arrogant, no feeling of shame.

Time the monster is the vandalizer,
The monster time is the scandalizer,
        Consuming essence, ingesting each day.
                Monster spying,
                Always lying,
Gaily sadistic, just stalking its prey.

Onward moves time approaching December,
Siring events one cannot remember,
        Denying reprieves, enhancing the pain.
                Monster hating,
                Always waiting,
        Brutal enrapture, from sensing I wane.

Flooding darkness spawns fear unrelenting,
I beg for more life but time's unrepenting,
        Ordaining demise, effacing my breath.
                Monster sinning,
                Always winning,
        Reaper descending, demanding my death.