I always preached just because we got PD. that we do not need to sit where the sun don't need to do that. well all winter and part of the summer I have not left the house. well SATURDAY the had an action next door. well i knew auctioneers well for about 40 years. after about 45 min i began to drift out. from all the noise around so the had to bring me home.  was down all day SUNDAY. I do not regretted ai least I tried I can;t tell you  to trie and not do it.  SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS TRY YOUR BEST TO LIVE A FULL LIVE.  I DO AS I WILL FIGHT TO THE END.  AND LOVE THE LADY OF MY LIFE,  NO ELECTFENCE. DON'T NEED IT.   DREAM ON DON.

                                           I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-56