Hi everyone,

Some of you know this already, some of you will get
this information twice, and some of you may have
forgotten who we are.  But here goes, anyway.

Early on August 20, Lynn and I leave to teach at
Guangxi University in Nanning, China -- in the
southwest area of the country about 100 miles from the
border of Viet Nam.  We are really looking forward to
the experience.

Our contact address is
c/o Professor and Vice-Dean Song Yafei
College of Foreign Languages
Guangxi University
Nanning, Guangxi 530004
P.R. China

We should have a more personal address once we get
there, but so far this is it.

And of course we would love to get e-mail.  If there
are any restrictions on using the university
facilities for personal correspondence, I know that I
can visit a cyber-cafe.

Sorry for the impersonal character of this e-mail.
Time is getting short, and I wanted to reach you all
before we left.

Cheers,
Betty