Dear subscribers and potential subscribers,

EARLY THEATRE and REED, I am happy to announce, have forged a
new partnership with the University of Toronto's Centre for Renaissance
and Reformation Studies (CRRS), directed by William R. Bowen, who may be
familiar to you as the editor of the online discussion group FICINO. The
CRRS, in conjunction with Iter, has become publisher for the journal: and
will produce both the print volumes and internet copy. All subscribers
will be issued a password to read or search the internet issues on Iter.
There will be no change in subscription costs; one subscription allows
access to both formats.

We have also made additions to our editorial team. Our new associate
editor, overseeing the internet issues, is Gloria J. Betcher (Iowa State
University). She brings many years of internet experience to us, and will
enrich each issue online with enhanced visual material and links to
related websites. We welcome your comments or ideas on how to expand the
internet copy of the journal. For the print version, we welcome as
managing editor my colleague Catherine Annette Grise (McMaster
University), who will be working with me and our graduate assistant on
copyediting, checking, and proofing for each issue, and on responding to
questions sent to us at <[log in to unmask]>

RATES
Individuals: $20.00
Institutions: $40.00
Surface maile: $5.00
Air mail: $12.00
Outside Canada: Please pay in US$.

Subscribers at Ontario universities may still request IUTS mailing.

Payment for the current issue may be made by VISA or MASTERCARD, or by
cheque or money order payable to Victoria University, addressed to CRRS
Publications, Victoria University in the University of Toronto, 71 Queen's
Park Crescent East, Toronto Ontario M5S 1K7, Canada; OR to this internet
address for email subscriptions or queries:

Other questions about subscriptions or ordering back volumes (Volumes 1-3)
should be addressed to Dr. Catherine Grise, Department of English,
McMaster University, Hamilton Ontario L8S 4L9, or to
<[log in to unmask]>. We have just reprinted 90 copies if ET3 in
response to requests; if you are planning to use this volume as a class
text, or if you need additional library copies for student reference,
please place your order soon.

Beginning with EARLY THEATRE vol. 5 (2002), the journal will be
preparing two issues a year, one in the spring, and one in the fall.
Again, this change will not mean a change in subcription rates. More
information will be posted shortly on our new website,
www.earlytheatre.ca.

We hope you will enjoy our new expanded format and encourage you to send
us your opinions.

Helen Ostovich
Editor, EARLY THEATRE/ Professor, Department of English
McMaster University
Hamilton, On, Canada L8S 4L9
(905)525-9140 x24496 FAX (905)777-8316