If you haven't discovered "When Parkinson's Strikes Early:
Voices,Choices,Resources and Treatment" by our own Linda Herman and Barbara
Blake-Krebs,  you may be glad to know that it is available from Amazon.com
Due to be released on Aug. 9, it can be pre-ordered----$ 12.76 in
paperback, a few dollars more in hardback.  There are many requests on both
PIEN and CARE for resources for early onset PWPs amd this sounds excellent.

Obviously, I'm back from my trip, and back on line again.

(P.S.--I don't get a cut--just trying to spread the word !)

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org