Today  I  received 2 copies of a letter supposedly from MARYAM ABACHA,
widow of the former ruler of Nigeria, asking for my telephone and fax
numbers and my help in securing a large sum of money supposedly secreted by
her husband---blah  blah  BLAH-------

IF YOU GET A LETTER SIMILAR TO THIS DO NOT  ANSWER IT !

When I did a Google search under her name I found many liks to this and
other scams originating in Nigeria and other African countries.   Sadly
they seem very common.

As always, it is wise NEVER to give out this kind of personal information
on the net to a stranger who asks for it.   And of course never to get
involved in a financial transaction of any kind---even when Lady Maryam
offers you 30% of her "30 million dollars" !!!

Camilla Flintermann,
                    Oxford, Ohio

                 on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
                and also at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        #            " Nothing is as inevitable              #
                        #   as a mistake whose time is come."    #