i hope you are right about virus.  my idea is pd is a damage! in my
brothers case, his job put him inhaling co in dangerous levels over a
period of time.i even found info at a hospital library saying head
trama,or carbon monoxide could bring on the onslaut of pd. scans show
leisions in the brain.  damage!..in my brothers case he visited me once
a year and when he got here the hell began....terrible total freezes,
confusion,on,offs[much more offs] . i would find him lying on the floor
naked unable to move , even enough to get a med or move off of something
that was hurting him terribly...each visit i worked to get his meds to a
minimum and diet corrected...he left doing and felling much
better....how about marijuana? we,ve experimented and there is
benifits.....can you post this letter to all?

Have A Great Day, Bill.