Fellow Parkies,

I've just looked at my recent post and found it to be pretty confusing with
all the html gibberish up front followed by what appears to be a breezy
newsletter from Social Security.   The information I was wanting to convey
was the "bluebook" which Social Security insiders use to determine
disability.  You can find it at
http://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/.

Once you are there, you can also find some very interesting links, such as
the Social Security "redbook," which covers the entire Social Security
Disability program, including the recent work incentives.

Rees Jenkins