Charlie,
Thank you for posting the information re Amatadine working in two different
ways..an anti-viral agent and anti--Parkinsons drug.

I was on the Cabergoline (agonist) clinical trial for 44 months.  It is my
understanding that this is a satisfactory agonist (it is marketed in Europe
as an agonist).....but the primary use for which the drug was developed is to
reduce prolactin for nursing mothers.  The drug is sold in the US for nursing
mothers....and did receive FDA approval as an anti-Parkinsons drug also.
(And I have never heard a connection made between breast milk and
Parkinsons!!!!!!!!!!).