To all,

I doubt very much that amantadine helps PD symptoms because there is a virus
in our systems. I say this because my Parkinson's was caused by a severe CO
poisoning about 13 years ago, and amantadine has been the only drug that I
have been on all those years. It really does seem to help, and when I go off,
bradykinesia gets worse, speech worsens, etc...
As for the exact way it works, I don't know.

Jacob