Thank you Linda for the update on this important Bill which could have much
impact on the medical care of PWP, particularly provisions such as access to
specialty care and access to clinical trials.

To me it is important that a Patients' Bill of Rights is enacted, but I have not
done a detailed study of the various provisions of the legislation.  Linda,
could you suggest what aspects of this bill are most important to PWP and how we
might weigh in on this issue with our representatives during the August recess?

Perry Cohen
Washington DC
www.parkinsonscare.org