PLANS FOR THE SHY-DRAGER SYNDROME / MULTIPLE SYSTEM ATROPHY SUPPORT GROUP
MEETING HAVE BEEN FINALIZED

LOCATION: HOLIDAY INN, LOGAN AIRPORT, BOSTON, MA.

DATES: SEPT. 14th - 16th 2001

CALL FOR RESERVATIONS: 617-569-5250
OR
HOLIDAY INNS TOLL FREE 800-465-4329

A BLOCK OF ROOMS HAS BEEN RESERVED IN THE NAME OF THE SDS/MSA SUPPORT
GROUP.
PLEASE USE THE GROUP NAME WHEN MAKING YOUR RESERVATIONS. THE ROOMS
ARE RESERVED AT $129.00 PER NIGHT. ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH
FACILITIES FOR THE
HANDICAPPED. IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS, PLEASE INFORM THE STAFF WHEN
YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION.

THE FACILITY IS WITHIN A MILE OF THE AIRPORT AND OFFERS FREE SHUTTLE
SERVICE TO AND FROM THE TERMINAL.

AT THE LOGAN AIRPORT THERE IS A FREE PHONE NEAR THE BAGGAGE CLAIM
AREA, CALL THE HOLIDAY INN!

DR. ROY FREEMAN WILL BE OUR HOST AND HAS ARRANGED FOR SEVERAL GUEST
SPEAKERS.

THERE IS NO COST FOR THE MEETING. SCHEDULED MEALS ARE PROVIDED BY THE
SDS/MSA
SUPPORT GROUP.

YOUR LODGING, TRANSPORTATION AND OTHER MEALS ARE AT YOUR EXPENSE.

GENERAL MEETING SCHEDULE:

FRIDAY, SEPT. 14th IN THE TIFFANY SUITE

7:00 PM Registration and Social Hour

Beverages and Hors D'oeuvres will be served.

SATURDAY SEPT. 15th IN THE EMBASSY I & II

8:00 AM Buffet Breakfast

9:00 AM Meeting Begins

12:00 TO 1:15 PM Lunch

1:15 TO 5:00 PM Meetings

SUNDAY SEPT 16th IN THE EMBASSY I & II

9:00 AM Continental Breakfast

10:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON Wrap-up session and General Business Meeting

(A COMPLETE SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT REGISTRATION)

PLEASE e-mail me if you plan to attend with your name(s), address,
and the number attending!

I desperately need this information to finalize the food service!

Sylvia and I are looking forward to seeing each of you at the
meeting! Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards to all!

Don Summers, President
SDS/MSA Support Group
email: [log in to unmask]