At present Gordie is off all parkinson's medicines. He is taking the supplements you listed and I
found an amino acid combo used by people who are dieting so he is on that.

His tremor and drooling and freezing up are a bit worse but he is not stoned all the time so we are
not planning to return to sinemet at least at this point. I am waiting to see if he gets some relief
from the schedule he is on.

The neuro wants him to get a Brain Perfusion Scan to see if this will help us learn where the problem
lies.

Norma