This information has been given before.In case you missed it, call the
Michigan Parkinson Foundation. 1-800-852-9781. They have listings thru out
the state.There also is a support group in your area. If you are not on their
mailing list, I suggest you  do. That way you can keep informed on what is
going on in MI.

If you are interested in advocacy e-mail off list. In fact would like anyone
who is interested to e-mail. me.The big concern is embryonic stem cell
research. It's important that we be heard!!!

Lorraine Jeffe