Ivan....

You GO guy!  I hope you DO win that Nobel Prize, find a treatment and/or a
cure for Parkinson's and get filthy stinkin' rich in the process!!!

But please, PLEASE make a point of wining that Nobel  SOON 'cause we're all
mighty tired of it's daily incursion into our respective and collective
lives! (taking the liberty of speaking for all Parkies)

GO, IVAN, GO!  You're a winner in MY book either way.

Barb Mallut