>> Symmetrel, is known to stop or to reduce PD symptoms. Yet, Amantadine is
an ANTI-VIRAL drug. <<

Amantadine is ALSO an anti-viral drug.

>> Does this mean that we all have a VIRUS in our central nervous systems
that, once lodged there
for years, causes tremor, slowness of movement, and lowered dopamine
transmission from cell to cell? <<

If your reasoning was correct, then for example this would mean the
following for cabergoline:
Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, which is licensed for use as a treatment
for Parkinson’s disease in conjunction with levodopa, in people with more
advanced Parkinson’s disease, affected by "on-off" mobility problems with
daily fluctuations in motor performance.
But also cabergoline is indicated for the treatment of dysfunctions
associated with hyperprolactinaemia, including amenorrhoea, oligomenorrhoea,
anovulation and galactorrhoea.
Wouldn't this then mean that PD is caused by dysfunctional female hormones
(in male as well as female PWP)??

>> Human Dopamine-deficiency Virus ("HDV") out there? Is this the PD-causing
virus that the Parkinson's patients in the famous movie, "Awakenings" , all
had caught--the post-world War I infulenza virus? <<

NO. The mistake you make is that you think life is mathematical. If A + B =
C, then C - A = B. But the human body and nature as a whole doesn't work
like that. If I hit you on the head with a sledgehammer, you will get a
headache. But not everybody that gets a headache MUST have been hit by me
with a sledgehammer. So when the spanish flu caused ParkinsonISM after WW I,
you cannot conclude PD MUST be caused by a virus.

Hans.