From: Richard Jenkins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 2:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Credit for VORACIOUS

Hello All:

My name is Richard Jenkins, I am from MI. My uncle who has PD lives here
as well. He has had it for over five years. I thank you all for being
here, I just joined the list yesterday, and was interested in the
VORACIOUS poem. It sounds like something I could use to learn how to
effectively encourage my uncle. I may have just missed downloading it

He has had the brain generator implant, and it has helped the tremors on
his left side, but now his right side is worse, and his speech is
affected. He is getting more and more frustrated, upset, and scared. I
want to encourage him but don't know how. I would appreciate it if
someone would forward it to me.

Thank you for your time,
Richard Jenkins